Android based devices with Lucky Patcher app allow users to patch Android apps. This app helps remove all boring ads from your games and apps. It also helps remove any license verification and facilitates easy in-app purchase verification. You can also remove unsolicited app permissions with the help of Lucky Patcher, modify permissions on various apps, restore and back up apps, bypass premium applications, and do much more.
Features of Lucky Patcher app:
This app is extremely easy to use. Lucky Patcher in android loads all apps installed in your smart phone device. If your app is known to contain Google ads, it will show up on the list. All you need to do is to select the app you want to patch and choose your options. With Lucky Patcher, you can remove Google ads, do in-app purchase verification and block license verification. However, to remove license verification, one doesn’t need to root one’s device.
Lucky Patcher Download No Root :
You don’t need root access to install Lucky Patcher on your Android phone or device. By rooting your device, you can get access to all the features of the app.
Defining rooting a device: The process by which users of Android-based devices such as smart phones, tablets, etc, can get privileged control or root access over Android’s subsystems.
Advantages of rooting a device:
- Rooting allows everything in the device to be changed visually–for instance, the colour of the battery symbol and much more.
- The user gets complete control of the system’s kernel, which allows the CPU’s overclocking and the GPU’s underclocking.
- It also provides full control of the app, such as allowing for backup, restore and batch edit applications, among others.
Steps to download Lucky Patcher Apk (No Root):
By following the steps given below, you can successfully download no root lucky patcher versatile app.
#1: Download the apk from the Net by running the browser application that is already installed in your handset.
#2: Search for the Lucky Patcher Apk file on the web, which you must now download on your device. Preferably, go in for the latest version.
#3: While the app downloads on your device, minimize it by pressing the Home button of your phone. Next, go to Settings, Security and General.
#4: Click any unknown sources on your phone. If you skip this step, the device will not allow any other apk downloaded from any other site apart from Google Play store.
#5: Double click the first pop-up that you see on your screen. Here, you will see the “Install” button. Click it to install the app.
#6: This will take you to the next page that features the Terms and Conditions of the app. Click “I Agree.”
#7: Wait for a few seconds and you will find Lucky Patcher installed on your device.
Disadvantages of Lucky Patcher (No Root) latest version:
By now, you know that Lucky Patcher in all its versions has several advantages, but unfortunately there are also some disadvantages that you must be aware of. Here they are:
- It causes some problems regarding installing it in phones (rooted). For one, there could be security breaches in the handset that lead to bugs in the system, thereby causing damage to the phone.
- Though it facilitates game playing and other features of apps, but it affects the main objective behind each app.
- Manufacturing companies do not offer any services if the device is rooted. The moment the device is rooted, companies withdraw their warranty on the handset.
- If you do make ruinous mistakes with the features of your app, Lucky Patcher will end up damaging your Android device. This will end up completely modifying your app.
- If Lucky Patcher allows you to install an application from unknown sources, it could also mean installing malware or virus in your device, thereby totally damaging it. By being a rooted device now, it may not be possible for you to install any of the attractive and useful apps that you have installed on your device because your device is rooted only for Lucky Patcher.
In conclusion, it would be important to state here that before you root your device, think hard and take into consideration its long-term impact on your smart phone and its capabilities.